Labels

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Editing

 



Today I spent the time doing more editing to get the video towards the stage where it was able to be handed in. The more specific editing that I have taken on is the editing of the video clips which were going through what was needed and what would work well. 

At this point I had to get rid of the videos of the older woman character in bed and replace them after the re-filming of them. Furthering on with this I then was able to add shots together which lead to myself being able to see what else was needed to be done and if I was going to need to film anything more. 

After adding the shots to the video I added the whole clips and then went through more specifically to see which parts that I actually needed. I needed to understand if this would fit with what I was trying to create for the opening sequence as well as having the more specific clips added to the opening. 

I was then editing the beginning of the clip which was the production company and the house to start off with to allow the opening to be set and show more of the location as well as flowing throughout the clips a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment