Labels

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Refilming



When it came to refilming I thought that the shots of the characters used in the draft and when reediting were very similar to each other. This is why I decided to make a change to them and added a few different ones. 

The shot types I have added and filmed today were a phone conversation of the older character which had already been added from when I filmed before. However I did not like the angles of the conversation that were being included as it did not show that I have the ability to edit these parts together.

As well as the idea of being able to use the camera in different angles and cross between the view points of the character during the phone conversation. In addition to the previous idea this can also be thought to look a lot more interesting view for the audience eyes. Encouraging the audience to want to carry on and watch what else is going to be happening.

The idea of one straight cut of angles looked a lot more blotchy before as it was static due to the pauses that needed to be edited out, so the angle change may of flowed better and if it does not when editing then I can always change it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment