Labels

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Filming: Take 2
























When evaluating the first draft of the video I can automatically tell that the filming was rushed and needed to be re-filmed. The main reason for this was because I was wanting to try and hand something in and meet the deadline which meant I was willing to hand in footage that was not up to a good enough standard.

The shots of the younger character and man are a few of the shots that needed to be refilmed due to the poor lighting situation as in the winter it gets darker a lot earlier which I did not take into account when I was planning to film. 

Adding on to this I also had to re-film the shots with the older woman because the shots before are very same old same old and I thought it would both get a bit boring for the audience and it would work a lot better if it was including some dialogue to show the characters doing something, more than just a static shots. Furthering on this idea it is also allowing myself to link the two characters to one another a bit easier and will help the audience understand a bit more what is actually happening, and they may have different questions to ask when watching, making them still feel the need to carry on wanting to watch the extract. 

The more specific shots I filmed was: 
       - The steering wheel and the gear shift
       - The younger girl leaving the house and walking
       - The older woman in bed --> Adding more shots like the phone conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment